The Sound Radar 1.0 OPEN!

Posted by | Posted in | Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010

Welcome to The Sound Radar music fans!

The aim of my blog is basically to provide news and reviews from the music world. I'll try to be on top of important news as update as frequently as I can. I plan to review new and old albums, singles and artists etc so if you're deliberating whether to make a purchase or not, hopefully I can help you out there!

I opened this blog as a project for myself and to be a continuing work in progress job to grow over time. I enjoy writing and journalism and music is my number one interest in life so I figured, why not combine them?! Please note if you are after free music tracks or albums I do not provide them, nor do I provide links to any such websites - that's not what this is about!

Anyway thats quite enough of that, so welcome and enjoy the ride!

Comments (0)